Now you can buy life insurance plans completely online right here.
Kotak e-Term Plan is a pure term plan that provides a high level of protection to your loved ones in your absence.
Our representative will get in touch with you at the earliest.
It is important to secure your finances once you earn them. Life is uncertain and you never know what might happen to you tomorrow. There is no certainty in this fast-paced world and having financial security in the future is very important. Keeping your financial goals aside, you need to understand that there is no security of your life. Therefore, an insurance plan is essential for your financial wellbeing in the future.
Benefits of a term insurance plan
A term insurance plan is an insurance cover, which will provide the nominees of the policyholder an assured amount under the main corpus in case of the death of the insured during the policy term. There are no maturity benefits if the policyholder survives the term. However, this plan provides financial security to the policyholder’s family if the policyholder passes away. When you buy a term plan, you can remain rest assured and stress-free that your family will be looked after in your absence.
Before you buy term insurance online, follow the seven steps mentioned below.
1. Primarily, start by listing out your specific needs. You need to have a very clear idea about your requirements and plan working on them accordingly. You must keep your long-term and short-term goals in mind while creating a plan of action. This step is very crucial for choosing the best term insurance plan.
2. At this stage, it is very important to compare the plans before choosing one. You can look at different plans online and get all the information you may need. All you have to do is visit the portal of different insurance companies and understand their features. You can then make a comparison to know what suits your interests.
3. Consider your medical history when making a decision. It is important to keep your current health conditions in mind, as they will have a direct impact on your plan. If you have a pre-existing health condition, you need to choose the term plan in accordance to that.
4. Match your goals with the features of the best term insurance plan. Do not be driven by short-term attractions, as they will affect your long-term gains. Hence, it is very important to match the goals with the features of the plan you intend to buy.
5. Keep the future in mind. Term insurance is about securing the future and it will act as a protection for your loved ones in case an untoward event occurs in the future. Hence, any decision that you make should be futuristic. You need to consider factors like future goals and the impact of inflation.
6. Keep the premium in mind. It is important to choose a plan, which allows you to pay the premium consistently while matching the benefits. The premium amount should be in proportion to the amount and type of coverage offered by your plan.
7. Take a decision on time because it will affect everything about the coverage. If you take too long to make a decision, you might have to pay a higher premium and the coverage could become limited.
Follow these seven steps to choose and buy best term plan for your age and financial requirements. Make a well-informed decision at the earliest.
Kotak e-Term Plan is a pure term insurance plan that provides a holistic life protection at affordable prices. Find out the eligibility criteria, key ...Know more
Kotak Single Invest Plus is a single premium unit linked plan where, by just paying once, you can reap benefits and also stay protected.Know more
The Kotak Term Plan is a pure risk cover plan and an economical way of providing an adequate level of financial protection.Know more
Kotak Premier Pension Plan helps you accumulate enough wealth for your retirement, while you are earning sufficiently and also offers assured benefits...Know more
Kotak Single Invest Advantage is a hassle-free unit linked plan, where you invest once and reap the benefits throughout the policy term.Know more
A Limited Pay Non-Linked Participating Life Insurance plan. You earn and work hard to accomplish your dreams and aspirations at every stage of life.Know more