Come the tax season and we run helter-skelter trying to save up whatever tax we can through various investment options. Times like these can be very tricky as it is a challenge to find the right instrument for saving tax. A tax saving instrument should not only help save tax but also provide attractive returns on investments.
Life insurance in India can be very useful for tax planning, because the policyholder is eligible for tax benefits under the Income Tax Act, 1961. Kotak Life Insurance brings you plans which not only provide you the benefit of saving tax on investment but, along with life insurance cover, also offer tax-free returns as well.
- Participating endowment plan offering protection up to the age of 75 years
- Earn yearly bonus from 1st policy year
- Convenience to pay premiums as per affordability
- Flexibility to choose from wide range of term options as per suitability
- More value for money through discount for high Sum Assured on maturity
Kotak Assured Income Accelerator
Kotak E-Assured Savings Plan