In this policy, the investment risk in investment portfolio is borne by the policyholder. Linked Insurance Products do not offer any liquidity during the first five years of the contract. The policyholder will not be able to withdraw/surrender the monies invested in Linked Insurance Products completely or partially till the end of the fifth year from inception.
You have lived life on your own terms; always done what you have believed in with conviction and élan. As a successful individual you are used to the best life has to offer. It is only fitting that you should expect your investment avenues to measure up to your impeccable standards.
Keeping this in mind Kotak Life Insurance introduces Kotak Platinum, an investment plan with nominal charges that you can customize as per your goals and requirements. With an unmatched combination of 3 Investment Strategies and flexibilities, this plan gives you complete control over your investments.
Capitalize on unmatched options of 3 Investment Strategies to build a substantial corpus
To get the best out of your money it is important to determine your investment horizon. This enables you to establish your risk-return profile and thereafter choose the funds that suit you. Kotak Platinum offers you the flexibility to choose from 3 Investment Strategies;
- Self Managed Strategy – If you wish to manage your investment on your own
- Age Based Strategy – if you don't have the time or financial expertise in managing your investments
- Systematic Switching Strategy (SSS) – if you want to avail the benefit of equity investment in a systematic manner
This way you get exhaustive options to diversify your wealth and you don't need to look for any other investment avenue.
Minimum charges, maximum earnings
With Kotak Platinum's nominal charges, we ensure that 95% to 98.5% of your premium payment goes straight to the investment you have picked, to maximise your returns.
Keep earning with additional Survival Units
On top of the earnings your investment brings, be rewarded with extra Survival Units at the end of 10th policy year and every 5 years thereafter. Thus, the longer you stay with us, the more you get out of your investment. The Survival Units are equal to 2% of the average Fund Value (in the Main Account) in the immediately preceding three years.
Flexible payment period
If a longer payment period doesn't suit your needs, you can always opt for a shorter one. Choose either a:
- 5-year premium payment period for a policy term of 10 years, or
- 10-year premium payment period for policy terms of 15 to 30 years
What's more, you also have the option to pay yearly, half-yearly, quarterly or monthly – giving you even greater flexibility in the way you invest.
- Life insurance cover that safeguards your family's well-being
- Flexibility to receive maturity benefit via lump sum payment or in installments through Settlement Option
- Option for partial withdrawals
- Choice of Riders to enhance protection – Accidental Death and Permanent Disability Benefit Rider
You may also consider:Kotak Ace Investment
NOT SURE WHICH PLAN IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
View Our Insurance Guide
NEED HELP BUYING A PLAN?
Request a Life Advisor