In this policy, the investment risk in investment portfolio is borne by the policyholder. Linked Insurance Products do not offer any liquidity during the first five years of the contract. The policyholder will not be able to withdraw/surrender the monies invested in Linked Insurance Products completely or partially till the end of the fifth year from inception.
How your tomorrow shapes up depends on the decisions you make today. However, with so many choices around, choosing that right investment avenue can be quite a difficult proposition. Let us make your tasks simpler by offering you an investment plan that is designed with the clear objective of accumulating wealth and providing adequate life cover.
Kotak Life Insurance presents to you, Kotak Ace Investment, an investment oriented unit linked life insurance plan. This plan offers you Investment Strategies along with convenient payment options to ensure efficient wealth creation.
Benefits earned under this plan are in accordance with the Income Tax Act, 1961. You can avail tax benefits on:
- Your premiums under Section 80C.
- Maturity or death claim proceeds under Section 10 (10D).
Tax benefits under the policy will be as per the prevailing income tax laws and are subject to change in the tax laws. You are advised to consult your tax adviser for details.
Terms and conditions
- Unit-linked life insurance products are different from the traditional insurance products and are subject to risk factors.
- Premiums paid in unit-linked life insurance policies are subject to investment risks associated with capital markets and the NAVs of the units may go up or down based on the performance of fund and factors influencing the capital market and the insured is responsible for his/her decisions.
- Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd is only the name of the insurance company and Kotak Ace Investment is only the name of the unit-linked life insurance contract and does not in any way indicate the quality of the contract, its future prospects or returns.
- The various funds offered under this contract are the names of the funds and do not in any way indicate the quality of these plans, their future prospects and returns.
- Please know the associated risks and the applicable charges from your insurance agent, the intermediary or policy document of the insurer.
Kotak Ace Investment UIN: 107L064V03, Form No: L064, Kotak Accidental Death Benefit Rider (Linked) UIN – 107A017V01 Form No: A017, Kotak Permanent Disability Benefit Rider (Linked) UIN – 107A018V01 Form No: A018, Ref No.: KLI/15-16/E-WEB/173
Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd.
Reg No. 107
CIN : U66030MH2000PLC128503
2nd Floor, Plot # C- 12, G- Block, BKC,
Bandra (E), Mumbai - 400051
Toll Free: 1800 209 8800 (8 am to 10 pm)
This is a unit linked non-participating endowment plan. Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. For more details on riders please read the Rider Brochure.
NOT SURE WHICH PLAN IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
View Our Insurance Guide
NEED HELP BUYING A PLAN?
Request a Life Advisor