IN THIS POLICY, THE INVESTMENT RISK INVOLVED IN THE INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO IS BORNE BY THE POLICYHOLDER. Linked Insurance Products do not offer any liquidity during the first five years of the contract. The policyholder will not be able to withdraw/surrender the monies invested in Linked Insurance Products completely or partially till the end of the fifth year from inception.
Considering the constantly rising cost of education, fulfilling your children's aspirations can get harder with time. In the event of a parent's demise, the hopes of realising their dreams could be dashed. We recommend one of our most popular child plans – the Kotak Headstart Child Assure Plan.
As a unit-linked insurance plan (ULIP), it allows you to invest systematically to build a corpus for your children's education expenses and at the same time protect their dreams from unfortunate events, such as the death of a parent.
- Your premiums under Section 80C.
- Maturity or death claim proceeds under Section 10 (10D).
Tax benefits under the policy will be as per the prevailing income tax laws and are subject to change in the tax laws. You are advised to consult your tax adviser for details.
Terms and conditions
- Unit-linked life insurance products are different from the traditional insurance products and are subject to risk factors.
- The premium paid in unit-linked life insurance policies are subject to investment risks associated with capital markets and the NAVs of the units may go up or down based on the performance of fund and factors influencing the capital market and the insured is responsible for his/her decisions.
- Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd is only the name of the insurance company and Kotak Headstart Child Assure is only the name of the unit-linked life insurance contract and does not in any way indicate the quality of the contract, its future prospects or returns.
- The various funds offered under this contract are the names of the funds and do not in any way indicate the quality of these plans, their future prospects and returns.
- Please know the associated risks and the applicable charges (along with the possibility of increase in charges), from your Insurance agent or the Intermediary or policy document of the insurer.
Kotak Headstart Child Assure - UIN: 107L066V02. Form No: L066, Ref No. KLI/15-16/E-WEB/261
Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd.
Reg No. 107
CIN : U66030MH2000PLC128503
2nd Floor, Plot # C- 12, G- Block, BKC,
Bandra (E), Mumbai - 400051
Toll Free: 1800 209 8800 (8 am to 10 pm)
Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation. This is a unit-linked non-participating endowment plan. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions, please read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
NOT SURE WHICH PLAN IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
View Our Insurance Guide
NEED HELP BUYING A PLAN?
Request a Life Advisor