"IN THIS POLICY, THE INVESTMENT RISK IN INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO IS BORNE BY THE POLICYHOLDER."
Gratuity is not just a statutory obligation but also a very important tool today to retain and attract talented employees. However, gratuity liability of the employer tends to increase with an increase in the salary and tenure of employment.
A comprehensive and effective gratuity plan will help you in reducing business costs and meet the funding needs to make gratuity payments. It will also help you avail tax benefits as applicable to approved gratuity funds.
Kotak Life Insurance offers Kotak Gratuity Group Plan (KGGP) - a Unit-linked group gratuity plan that will not only help you fund for the gratuity obligation systematically & effectively but also will help you release resources for your core business activities.
- Contributions to an approved Gratuity fund is deductible under section 36 (1)(v) of the Income Tax Act, 1961, subject to the conditions contained therein
- Income earned from investments received by an approved Gratuity fund is tax-exempt under Section 10(25)(iv) of the Income Tax Act, 1961
- For Government employees, Gratuity receipts at the time of retirement are completely tax free
- For Non-government employees, Gratuity receipts are tax-exempt up to the limit of 10 lakhs under Section 10(10) of the Income Tax Act, 1961
Tax benefits are subject to change in the tax laws. You are advised to consult your tax advisor for details.
- Linked Insurance Products are different from traditional insurance policies and are subject to risk factors
- The premium paid in Linked Insurance policies are subject to investment risk associated with capital markets and the NAVs of the units may go up or down based on the performance of the fund and factors influencing the capital market and insured is responsible for his/ her decisions.
- Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd. is only the name of the company and Kotak Gratuity Group Plan is only the name of the linked insurance contract and does not in any way indicate the quality of the contract, its future prospects or returns.
- The fund offered under this contract is the name of the fund and do not in any way indicate the quality of these plans, their future prospects and returns.
- The past performance of other plans of the Company is not necessarily indicative of the future performance of the fund.
- Please know the associated risks and the applicable charges, from your insurance agent or the intermediary or policy document of the insurer. All benefits payable under the policy are subject to the tax laws and other financial enactments, in force from time to time.
Terms and conditions
Kotak Gratuity Group Plan UIN: 107L010V06, Form No: L010; Ref. No.: KLI/16-17/E-WEB/001
Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd.
Reg No. 107
CIN : U66030MH2000PLC128503
2nd Floor, Plot # C- 12, G- Block, BKC,
Bandra (E), Mumbai - 400051
Toll Free: 1800 209 8800 (8 am to 10 pm)
SMS KLIFE to 5676788 Toll Free No. - 1800 209 8800
This is a non-participating unit-linked group gratuity plan. For more details on risk factors, terms and conditions please read the sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale.
NEED HELP BUYING A PLAN?
Request a Relationship Manger